Now I don't know anyone who doesn't like a good chocolate brownie and this recipe makes the most divine chocolate brownies ever and is super quick and easy!!
- 200g chocolate (milk or dark, which ever you like best)
- 1/5 cup butter
- 2/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 2 drops vanilla essence (optional)
- Handful of nuts - walnuts or hazelnuts (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and butter - microwave or mix together over a pan of hot water.
- Add sugar, eggs, flour and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add vanilla, nuts and any extras if using.
- Pour onto a baking tray.
- Cook at 180°C/350°F.
Please comment down below if you make these brownies and what extras you put in the mix.
Check back Wednesday for a new post.
Daydream Girl xx