I love making these bars, they are quite healthy and very addictive so I just had to share them.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 250g self raising flour
- 85g butter
- 150g brown/muscavado sugar
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 apple, grated
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 150g chocolate
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the banana, apple, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour onto a flat baking tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until a cocktail stick comes out clean.)
- Take them out of the oven and cut into bar sized pieces. Leave to cool.
8. Leave to set. Cut over the markas made earlier and enjoy.
Hope you enjoy making (and eating!) these bars.
Daydream girl xx